Thursday, August 23, 2007

million dollar baby you can call me swizzy swank

Swizz Beatz - Hot Damn Freestyle
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nqc1xq

Everyone on the intarweb is constantly claiming something is either the best thing ever or the worst thing or whatever. And usually its good for a quick laugh and the ironic love for it goes away. But I am about to put all my nonexistent gangster street cred on the line here and say I have a new favorite rapper and his name is Swizz Beatz. In fact Swizz Beatz might just be the best thing going on in all of music period.

This whole producer turned rapper era is really not working out. Kanye could pull it off. Pharell ehh. Timbo hell no. But none of them are Swizz Beatz. So while downloading loosies from smoking section I knew I was in store for something historic when I saw 'Swizz Beatz - Hot Damn Freestyle'

Let me say right now I haven't enjoyed a rap song this much since I dunno ever? He honestly can't rap and yet he is awesome at it. My words can't do justice how awesome this song is. Halfway he has nothing else to rap about so he just starts using his recycled verse from the "Big Things Poppin" remix but who cares? That song gave us million dollar baby you can call me swizzy swank. Here's some other unforgettable quotables

"i'm in the back of the back with her face in my lap she goin hmmmmmmmmm yeahhh"

"just chillin with franco"

"i'm chillin in France/ just saggin my pants/ just doin my dance/ yeah doin my dance"

"yup man i'm tryin to save some kids in affrica/ whatch how ya spend ya money when ya broke they laff at ya"

"got up off the elevator fiends started coppin/ that chic said 'swizzy swizzy when ya album droppin?''

nah what i mean?

No comments: