Wednesday, August 8, 2007

hank aaron is a bitch ass nigga


Back in 3rd and 4th grade when you used to have to do mad book reports I did two of them on Hank Aaron. You know those lil fluff books that are filled with just a bland run down of the guys life? Well that made me into a Hank Aaron fan even tho I had never seen him play. But after last night its tough to be a fan of this dood.

I guess you could say he took the high road but I will say he took the bitch ass nigga road. If I did something as hard as breaking the home run record and then some guy who cheated broke it I wouldn't be like 'yo man congrats'. fuk that. And I'm a Bonds fan too. I love how the guy has basically been giving the finger to the media and baseball for almost a decade now. But that doesn't mean Hank should support him. Fuck all of this steroid talk who really cares it was just sad to see a dood who gave soo much to baseball be trotted out there like a bitch.

In 9 years when A-Rod breaks the home run record I can only hope Big Gay Barr is still alive so that he can be put in an awkward situation like they did to Hank where BGB has to be put on some kinda videotron thing and give a speech to A-Rod's greatness.

No comments: